2017 will be a special year for us because we have started our business adventure in Ireland 10 years ago.
Therefore, we encourage you to follow our part because we expect a lot of surprises for our current and future customers.
Be in touch with us 🙂
Joanna Accounting Services Team
Promotional price Euro 300 + VAT this year is valid until 31st March 2017 .
If you wish to take part of the promotion you need to provide FULL set of documents for settlement and make a full payment before 31st March 2017 .
For the record the necessary documents for the preparation of the annual declaration of Income Tax 2016 are:
- sales documents
(sales invoices, purchases invoices, receipts, any kind of sales records in Excel/notebooks/copy books/calendars, etc.)
- purchases documents
(purchases invoices, receipts, bills, loan fees, firm/car/building insurance, private Medical Insurance)
- bank statements of all accounts that you or/and spouse possess (including savings accounts or credit cards)
- P45, P60, if you or/and your spouse worked in another company as employee
- Certificates of Social Welfare or/and the Health Center if you or/and spouse have been receiving any grants or allowances/benefits
- Landlord’s name and PPS from a place that you rent as your place of residence
- Household bills eg gas, electricity, waste, cable, telephone, internet etc
- Medical expenses eg GP’s receipts, hospital, pharmacy, dental practice etc
- Any other costs that may be regarded as a legitimate business expense.
The documents, please provide in person or by mail to the following address:
20 Crescent Court House, Mulcair Road, Raheen, Limerick
If you have any queries please contact us by email: email@example.com